Pages

Saturday 31 August 2019

My N.E.W.Ts Wrap Up!

This is a quick post to report my progress on the N.E.W.Ts portion of the Magical Readathon because I did the impossible and read every challenge for all three of the careers I wanted! That means I qualified to be a Mind Medic, Magical Zoologist and a Librarian. Here are the prompts and what I read for all of them:

Ancient Runes:
Recommended by a friend: The Test
Written in the past tense: The Third Mrs. Durst
TBR veteran: Broken Bay

Care of Magical Creatures:
Book starts with A: A Blade so Black
Under 300 pages: Kill River 2
Bird on the cover: Monsters

Charms:
Gorgeous cover: Once Upon a Rainbow volume one
Graphic novel: Mooncakes
Paperback: Sea Change

DADA:
Black under the dust jacket: The Favourite Sister
First remembered from TBR: What We Saw at Night
Set in England/English author: I, Partridge

Herbology:
Audiobook: Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
350-390 pages: The Perfect Wife

History of Magic:
Fantasy: Tangleweed & Brine
Has a map: Truly Devious

Muggle Studies:
Cover with a photo element: Diving In
Set in the real world: Hello, Goodbye & Everything Inbetween

Potions:
Friend's favourite book: Sleep
Cover the colour of your house: The Flower Girls

Transfiguration:
Queer book: I'm a Gay Wizard
Not the first in a series: Please Send Help
~

That's all of them! To see what I thought of them, check out my August wrap up videos at my Youtube channel here

No comments:

Post a Comment